|APICCAPS – Portuguese Footwear, Components, Leather Goods Manufacturers’ Association - is a nation-wide association based in Porto, founded in 1975 and representing the following business sectors: |
• Footwear industry
• Footwear components industry
• Leather goods industry (bags, wallets, gloves, belts, etc.)
• Equipment for the above mentioned sectors
APICCAPS also relies on the participation, as contributing members, of companies whose area of activity is related to the sectors that it represents.
The organization aims to promote the development of the sectors it represents and those of its 700 members.
Main Areas of Action
• Studies, Projects and Consulting
• Technical Support
• Information and Communication Technologies – ICTs
• Professional Training
• National Labour Agreement
• Company reception Areas
• Technology, Quality and the Environment